How Cash Advances Work:
1. What is a cash advance?
A cash advance is designed to be used for short-term financial needs. The due
date will be your next payday (up to 21 days). It is not a solution for longer
term financial problems for which longer term financing may be more
appropriate. Payday advance fees are, however, lower than many of consumers'
In comparison, when expressed as APRs for 14-day terms:
$100 cash advance with $30 fee = 782.14% APR
$100 bounced check with $25 NSF + $24 merchant fees = 1,278% APR
$100 utility bill with $50 in late fees and reconnect fees = 1,304% APR
2. What is required to get a loan?
- You MUST be currently employed.
- You MUST be able to provide your current employment and residence information including contact phone numbers and addresses.
- You MUST be paid a minimum of $1000.00 net pay (take home) each month, including last month, from your employer.
- You MUST be paid via direct deposit from your employer (your pay automatically goes into your bank account).
- You MUST have a checking or savings account with no credit or debit limitations.
- You MUST have a checking or savings account that has been open for at least 60 days with a minimum of $1000 in direct deposits from your employer.
- You MUST not exceed negative $100.00 in your bank account the day you apply.
- You MUST not have more than 3 payday, cash advance or short-term loans you are owing or making payments to.
- You MUST not be in the process of bankruptcy or in bankruptcy.
- You MUST not be working with a credit counselor.
- You MUST be at least 23 years old to apply
- You MUST be a U.S. Citizen to apply
3. How much can be borrowed?
As a first-time applicant, borrowers can choose $300 to $500 to borrow.
After paying off the first loan, a customer can borrow up to $600!
4. What are the loan rates? What does it cost?
5. How soon can a borrower access the cash?
If the application is approved by 5pm EST, the funds will be electronically
transferred (ACH) to the borrowers bank that day (Monday through Friday
excluding bank holidays). The funds should arrive at the bank on the following
Business Day. Weekend requests will be treated as though they are Monday
requests, so funds requested on a Saturday will not appear in a checking
account until the following Tuesday.
* Note: Some banks can take two (2) days to process and transfer the funds into
your account. You may wish to contact the ACH department of your bank to verify
that the funds have been credited to your account. EasyCashOnlineStore accepts
neither responsibility nor liability for delays caused by an outside financial
6. What if the borrower has poor credit or has filed
Poor credit ratings will not affect the approval of a loan. We will not be
able to extend a cash advance to those who have filed for bankruptcy within the
past year or those who have filed multiple times.
7. Do you perform a credit check?
Yes - EasyCashOnlineStore will perform a credit check.
8. How long does it take to get approved?
Depending on the time of day and how quickly the application process is
completed and submitted, borrowers can be approved within minutes. Please keep
in mind that any application submitted during weekends, holidays or after 5PM,
EST will be processed the following business day.
9. Can you describe the cash advance process?
Applicants will begin the process by
filling out our online application
Once submitted, we review the application and notify the prospective borrower
either by phone or email regarding the status of the application. If the loan
is approved and funds requested by 5PM EST, then the funds will be received by
the borrower the next business day.
1. What are the repayment options?
Customers have 4 payment options to choose from:
1. Extension: Pay only the fee
2. Extension Plus: Pay the fee + part principal (in increments of $50)
3. Pay the loan off in full by the due date
4. Pay the loan off early
For your convenience, your payments will be electronically debited from your
bank account unless you make alternate payment arrangements. To avoid potential
NSF fees, please ensure that your checking account is properly funded when we
debit the account. If you need to make alternative payment arrangements, please
contact EasyCashOnlineStore's Customer Service Department. Please call
1-855-679-0332 at least two days prior to your scheduled due date.
2. When would a cash advance loan be due?
Since this is a cash advance, the due date is determined by the client's pay
date. However, if at any time you have a discrepancy with your due date we
encourage you to contact us to discuss the matter by calling our
Customer Service Department at 1-855-679-0332.
3. What happens if a payment is not made on by the due date?
If a payment is returned by a bank, then our Delinquent Account Management
will contact the customer in order to arrange a second attempt to debit the
payment. A $30 NSF fee will also be collected with the next debit attempt.
Customers who are unable to make payments by the due date should immediately
contact the EasyCashOnlineStore's Customer Service Department at 1-855-679-0332
to work out other arrangements.
1. Do applicants need access to a fax machine?
In the vast majority of cases, there is usually no faxing required in
order to get approved! In some cases, if more information is needed,
we will attempt to contact the customer by phone or email to request
the needed information.
2. How can applicants determine the status of an application?
All applicants will receive their status via email, or they may log in to
EasyCashOnlineStore to view the current status. Applications are
processed 8AM to 5PM EST Monday through Friday. Depending upon the time
and type of application, applicants can be approved within minutes.
Security & Privacy:
1. Is my loan secure and kept confidential?
cash advance transaction and
customer information is completely confidential and protected per our